We are able to advise technical specifications to make sure that your products are manufactured in the most appropriate way to ensure the highest level of corrosion protection when your work is being galvanized.
No other method of protection matches galvanizing unique combination of:
- Low initial cost.
- Outstanding durability.
- Predictable performance.
- Low to zero maintenance.
- Resistance to both atmospheric and impact damage.
- Ease of quality control and inspection.
Hot Dip Galvanising after fabrication on most mild steel products:
- Structural and miscellaneous fabrications
- Pipe work
- Light metal fabrication
- Wrought Iron , balustrades & Handrail
- Spinning work (small parts)
- Reo bar and Mesh
- Boat Trailers
- Box trailers
- Traffic light poles
There’s only one way to provide yourself with guaranteed protection that’s stronger than steel, and that’s to hot dip galvanize.